Orange Cloud was founded on January 2015 and our dedication has been focused on CDN support, networking engineering and sales consultations.
We have built our teams around our client MaxCDN, one of the world wide famous CDN providers based in LA California.
Orange Cloud had been driving towards the excellent customer service that can compete on a world market as well as high level performance and quality of service.
We have a fast growing team specialized for variety of services in global distribution scope.
We are seeking a Infrastructure Engineer who can assist with PoP deployments and variaety of other DataCenter duties while deploying or maintaining infrastructure.
Our office is located in Belgrade/Serbia where we need our perfect candidate to work from on following tasks:
- Assisting with all projects and maintenances across datacenters pool
- Working on PoP deployments across the globe
- Experienced in network and hardware debugging processes
- Understanding UNIX-like systems and experience in UNIX-like system administration and troubleshooting
- Understanding network platforms (Juniper, Arista, Brocade etc.)
- Rebuild servers, deploy system updates, upgrades and patches
- Document work done and help create a list of missing steps in existing documentation and make a list of required tools for DC facilitation
- Coordinately work with vendors and carriers
What perfect person should have as a minimum pre-requirements is outlined as follows:
- College degree in computer/technical science
- Minimum 2 years experience in area of networking, hosting or content delivery in any form
- Long term experience in UNIX-like systems with supporting and administering
- CCNA or similar equivalent certificate
- Understanding of enterprise level networking and storage equipment installs
- Should have an understanding of out-of-band/lights-out server communication methods, such as IPMI and serial console
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Great ability to clarify simple procedures in writing or in words
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
Please, drop us a note with your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!