We are seeking for Tech Support Engineer who is Web oriented and capable to engage in responsibilities that include debugging any potential issues with existing or new clients in the process. In this role, you will be able to advance your skills in networking, linux administration, scripting languages and get a full knowledge of supported service. You will be able to think outside the box. You will be able to work in stress relieved environment. The ideal candidate understands how the web works and has a strong knowledge of DNS, linux, SSL, CMS’s (WordPress, Joomla!, etc.). This is a great opportunity to be part of a team building and running a high growth network.
- WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, Magento and experience in other well known CMS’s
- Linux systems administration
- Scripting and interpreted languages including bash/sh, Python, Perl, PHP
- SQL databases (MySQL)
- Familiarity with web environments including HTTP, SSL, DNS
- Network fundamentals
- Load balancing and reverse proxy technologies such as Nginx
- Good written and verbal English language
We will provide any necessary training for candidates who meet most of above expectations in regards to experience.
Please, drop us a note with your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!